- This event has passed.
Battle of Lansdown – 10km – Bristol
March 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The event comprises all the fantastic obstacles and stunning woodland trails of previous versions of the Battle of Lansdown, along with the added touches DB Max bring from their running and triathlon event organising experience.
What do you get at a DB Max OCR Event?
- Mud, mud and more mud..!
- Did we mention the mud?
- Amazing obstacles.
- A free beer at the finish line… #DBeerMax
- Unparalleled event organisation and experience.
- Chip timing.
- Small waves to avoid any queuing at obstacles.
- Discounts for team bookings.
- The awesome DB Max OCR Events finishers’ medal.
- An event suitable for both the first timer and the seasoned OCR competitor.
- On-site catering with hot food and drinks.
- On-site toilets.
- Free race photography.
- On site sports massage from the Physio Clinic, Bristol
- Medal now with optional iTaB – for just £8, you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal. The venue will have allocated parking at £5 per car.